CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
Relevant copies of documents referrred to in point one are as follows:-
- Upon enrolment a registration form (along with relevant copies of documents requested) must be completed. No registration fee will be charged as fees are paid in advance. All fees are due by the 1st of each calendar month.
- The application form allows for two children to be admitted to Baby Bear Clubhouse. Should a third sibling register, another form has to be completed.
- Birth certificate of child
- Baby growth chart (clinic card)
- Mother's identity document
- Farther's identity document
Daily program starts at 08:30
- Monday - Thursday (07:00 - 18:00)
- Friday (07:00 - 17:00)
We close for 15 working days towards the end of the year - being about 3 weeks December/January, Public Holidays and Religious Holidays.
EXTRA MURAL ACTIVITIES
- Fees are payable on the 1st of every calendar month, regardless if your child attend school or not. We offer discount options should you prefer to make annnual payment or term payments.
- One calendar month's notice prior to termination of contract must be submitted to our institute (should you decide to remove your child from our care) as you will be liable for payment.
- Full payment of fees is due for December and January.
- Re-registration takes place September of each year to secure a vacancy for the following year.
- Action Ball (2 - 4 years old)
- Swimming (6 months - .....)
- Computer Skills (3 - 4 years old)
- Crawl Squad (Birth - 3 years old)
- CatrobatKidz (2 - 9 years old)
- When a child is diagnosed with an in infectious disease they are advised to stay home.
- When a child falls ill whilst in our care, the child will be moved from his/her unit to the sick bay.
- We liaise with parents via E-mail and telephonically. Also social networks such as Blackberry Messenger and WhatsApp.
- Should a need arise for a meeting with a specific parent or all parents, a scheduled appointment will take place.